What Are the Signs that You Are Falling in Love With Someone?
Like they say, love just happens – you can’t control it. So how do you know when you are in love? If you are asking this question about someone, it’s quite a cinch that you are already in love with that person. However, listed below are some “falling in love” signs that are become obvious when your heart is enthralled with someone.
Signs of falling in love
The cupid’s arrows hit the heart but your entire being responds to it. Here are the signs that suggest you are in love with someone.
– Believe it or not this is true in every case. Anyone who falls in love gets the privilege of spending sleepless nights thinking about the object of his/her love. Biologically this can be attributed to a high surge of adrenaline you might feel whenever you go all tingly thinking about him/her.
Your personal appearance becomes a priority
– This is another obvious sign of someone falling in love. You will see him/her spending more time grooming and priming up to look their best. Guys who never gave two cents about their appearance would suddenly become conscious of their hairdo and facial hair – trying out new hairstyles and dressing styles is quite a norm among the love stricken.
Blushing is well in order
– This is true for both guys and girls. If you see a girl blushing while talking to a guy or the other way round, it’s a sure fire indicator of feelings of love or infatuation. They say it’s not manly to blush but most guys can’t really help it – girls find that cute anyway.
Daydreaming becomes quite frequent
– Anyone who’s been in love with attest to the fact that they spent a lot of time daydreaming about spending time with their love interest. If you are having romantic daydreams about someone, without your conscious knowledge, it’s a definite indication that the person has you enthralled in his/her love.
Changes in body language
- when falling love becoming self conscious is a side effect. You will find yourself getting conscious of the way you walk or talk when your love interest is in the vicinity. Some unconscious body language creeps in such as – touching up your hair every now and then or a dreamy look in the eyes.
You are not all that hungry anymore
– Love is easily a killer of appetites. Maybe it’s an unconscious desire to tone up the body or it’s just that your mind is too busy with love to bother about food. This may not happen to everyone, but many people who have fallen in love attest to losing their appetite for food for a good period of time.
You start feeling jealous for no reason
– If you see your love interest talking to someone else, you start feeling the tinges of jealousy arising in your heart. This is true for guys and girls. Getting jealous is a definite “falling in love” sign – why else would a harmless conversation get you so worked up? It’s common to feel anxiety about if he/she has a boyfriend/girlfriend.
Eye contact sends electricity through you
– People who have experienced this can relate to the sensation. This happens during the initial stages of falling in love, you will feel a shiver, or a tingle, go through your entire body whenever you make eye contact with your love interest. The talk about going “puppies eyes” is quite true. So if you are asking how do you know if you are in love with someone? Just make eye contact with them and see how your body responds.
These are the most commons signs that you are falling in love with someone. If you catch yourself exhibiting these signs, be sure to take action instead of just dreaming about your love interest. It’s important to express your love without worrying about rejection.